Detroit Inst. of Arts =22Catalogue of Paintings=22, 2nd ed., 1944.
Detroit Inst. of Arts =22Paintings =26 Sculptures Illustrated=22, 3rd. ed., =
1943.
=22The Harvard List of Books on Art=22, compiled by E. Louise Lucas. 1952.
=22The Harvard Outline =26 Reading Lists for Oriental Art.=22 Rev. ed. by =
Benjamin
Rowland, Jr. 1958.
=22Art =26 Understanding. Phillips Memorial Gallery. Vol.I, No.I, Nov., =
1929.
If interested, they're yours for the price of postage. The last item is a =
little
worn on the spine, but I have a hard time just tossing a tome=21 Sincerely,
Rebecca D. Steel, Librarian
Kalamazoo Institute of Arts Library
314 South Park Street
Kalamazoo, MI  49007-5102