                                December 1, 1999

Hi,

Here is a new site selling rare reprints from the 1840s:

        http://www.MormonChristmas.com

People who will like visiting the site include: (1) collectors of
important American imprints, (2) curators of rare books libraries, (3)
booksellers interested in a great reselling value, or (4) anyone
interested in Mormon cultural heritage.

        John Hajicek

(This is an occasional newsletter from John Hajicek, collector of rare
books, documents, art, and relics.  I send several letters per year
about Western Americana, paintings, artifacts, archaeology, book
binding, Restoration faith and history, etc.  I created this letter for
those with whom I have had prior email correspondence, related list
or newsgroup discussion, or who requested information at one of
my other similar Internet sites   my mailing list is never shared.
You may respond to this letter with the word "Remove" in the
subject line.)

' ' '

JOHN HAJICEK

http://www.MormonChristmas.com

3514 Saddle Ridge Drive
Independence (Jackson County), Missouri 64057-3355

(800) 862-5667    Toll-free
(816) 213-6141    Wireless
(816) 220-3141    Local
(816) 220-3142    Fax