Dear all:
Please take some time during this busy holiday season to look at the
preliminary program for the Pittsburgh conference to be held next
March.  Museum Division members will have a wonderful selection of
sessions to attend.  The division is sponsoring four programs:

  "Lost and Found: The problem of Provenance" (moderated by Lauren
Lessing and Marcy
   Neth)

   "Acquisitions at the Millenium: Current Business Trends" (moderataed
by Ann Abid)

   "Wrought of Steel and Philanthropy: the Forging of Andrew Carnegie's
Cultural Legacy"
   (moderated by Ray Anne Lockard)

   "The Art Librarian in the 21st Century" (moderated by B.J. Irvine)

All promise to be provocative and interesting.  We look forward to
seeing you all (we are a BIG division) at the business meeting on Sunday
morning.  Please contact either myself ([log in to unmask]) or
Meg Klinkow ([log in to unmask]) if you have any ideas, issues,
comments, concerns, etc. about the division that you would like to
discuss at the meeting.

Meanwhile, happy holidays to all!

Nancy Simon and Meg Klinkow
Your Museum Division Moderators