Dear All,
Seasons Greetings & Happy Holidays!
Now, for the goody:
I have to give away a complete 8-disk set of The Craftsman
on CD-Rom, including original (cardboard) binder,
Registration Form, and cardboard-brown User's Handbook.
I'll not be reading email for the next four days, but when
I return on Tues, 12/28, I'll send a note to the person
whose email is earliest in my incoming queue to confirm
mailing address to send it as a Merry post-Christmas
present.

Cheers.

--- jack

Jack Robertson.  Fine Arts Librarian