Hello--
  I third Robert Lobe's request.  The University of Iowa's School of Art
and Art History is in the process of planning a new building and renovating
the current one with Stephen Holl as the architect.  The library is to be
located in the new structure.
 I'd be grateful for any advice, warnings and/or encouragements.
 Thanks.
       Season's greetings,

Rijn Templeton
University of Iowa