Seasons Greetings ARLIS Collective Wisdom

I am looking for recommendations, comments, etc. for KOMPAKT (brand name)
mobile compact shelving systems manufactured by Kardex. Information about
the degree of success with electrical assist or mechanical assist shelving
is welcome. We are looking into vendors and this is a name which has come
to my attention that I have little direct knowledge of. PLEASE RESPOND
DIRECTLY to me. Thank you.

Margaret Ericson
Bixler Art and Music Librarian
Colby College