   Good morning:

   I am the Serials Librarian at Western Connecticut State University,
   Danbury, CT.  Our Art Dept. would like to start a M.F.A. program begin-
   ing in Fall 2001.

   I need to know some of the details in regards to new periodicals,books,
   etc.  We currently subscribe to 28 art periodicals dealing with art news,
   the history of art, ceramics, graphics/illustrations and photography.

   The Art Department here has indicated that they would like to have
   NASAD accreditation.

   Any information or guidelines would be most helpful.

   Thank you

   Lorraine Furtick
   Serials Librarian