The book is a collection of photographs by Helmut Newton with an attached
coffee table designed by Philippe Starck.

You may want to check out the article "Newton's 70lb Art Book Comes with
Coffee Table Attached" which appeared in the November 28, 1999 edition of
The Independent (London).

/Elizabeth Schaub, Director
Audio Visual Resources
School of Architecture