I am pleased to announce the election of new ARLIS/NY Executive Board
members:

Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect: Joy Kestenbaum, Pratt Institute Library
Treasurer: Jenny Tobias, Museum of Modern Art Library
Member-at-Large (Membership): Tom McNulty, New York University, Bobst
Library

In addition, Christina Gjertsen joins the ARLIS/NY Board as our new Web
Manager. Watch for word of the release of our website in the very near
future!

A hearty round of thank-you's to outgoing Board members Carol
Rusk,Past-Chair,  Claudia Hill, Treasurer and Judy Connorton,
Member-at-Large (Membership)- their service to ARLIS/NY has been
invaluable!

Clayton Kirking will be leading the chapter into the new millennium as
Chair while I assume the more laid back role of Past-Chair.

Happy Holidays,
Ted Goodman, Chair
ARLIS/NY 1999