------------------
Hello
Thank you all who have sent valuable information on where to find colour
images of Hartmanns pictures. The best places to search seem to be in
music scores (or CDs):

Mussorgsky, M.: Bilder einer Ausstellung. Wiesbaden : Breitkopf=26Hartel,
cop. 1983 : =5B=22mit Farbreproduktionen aller erhaltenen Bilder von Victor
Alexandrowitsch Hartmann=22. (Breitkopf Nr. 8112)

-: Bilder einer Ausstellung=3BErinnerung an Victor Harmann/Pictures at an
Exhibition in commemoration of Victor Hartmann. Wien: Wiener Urtext ed.,
cop. 1984

I was also told that BBC Music Magazine printed the paintings some years
ago, but I did not need to follow this trail.

Recommended was also:  Russ, Michael: Mussorgsky : pictures at an
exhibition. Cambridge University Press 1992.

You have been of great help=21

Best regards
=C5se Markussen
Universitetsbibliotekar (Academic librarian)

Biblioteket (The Library)
Kunsth=F8gskolen i Oslo. Statens kunstakademi
(KHIO. The National Academy of Fine Art)
St. Olavsgate 32
0166 Oslo (Norway)
Tel: 47-22995547
Fax: 47-22995533