    From: Jill Patrick =3Cpatrick3=40netcom.ca=3E
    To: arlis-l=40lsv.uky.edu =3Carlis-l=40lsv.uky.edu=3E
    Date: Saturday, November 13, 1999 8:06 PM
    Subject: Cizek Children's Coloured Paper Work

    We recently received a donation including the 24 colour plates from
Children's Coloured Paper Work by Cizek (Vienna: Anton Schroll =26 Co., =
1927).
Missing are the 26 pages of text on paper-cutting which are part of this
jugendstil folio.

    If you have this folio in your collection, would it be possible to =
obtain a
photocopy of the text? We will gladly reimburse for any related costs =
including
copying and postage. Please reply to me directly if you can be of =
assistance.

    Many thanks.

    Jill Patrick
    Director of Library Services