     Dear ARLIS Members:

     Could anyone provide the following article -

     "Inlaid Furniture in the Neoclassical Style"
     by R.W. Symonds

     Connoisseur London, England (Antique Dealer no.) June 1956.

     The Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the Decorative Arts has
     the American edition of Connoisseur.  We are looking for the
     British edition and the citation came up in Art Index under
     Connoisseur, London (Antique Dealer no.).  Is the Antique Dealer
     no. a special issue or series?  Please contact me with any
     information at-

     Stephanie Sueppel
     Assistant Librarian
     Bard Graduate Center
     18 West 86th St.
     New York, New York 10024
     (212)501-3036
     Fax (212)501-3098

     Also note,  The Bard Graduate Center will pay for any charges
     related to service for the article, thank you.

     Please do not transmit this request to anyone off the ARLIS
     listserv without my permission, thank you.