I'm trying to locate an article on English silversmith Thomas Heming
(active 1745-1783).  One of our curators is writing a catalogue entry
for a piece by this artist and the object file has disappeared.  The
curator claims an article on Heming was published about 10 to 15 years
ago in a British journal (possibly by the V&A).  I've looked through all
of the indexes and gone through the first 6 volumes of the "V&A Album"
with no success.  Can anyone out there help?  Perhaps your museum has a
bibliography for Heming or you have the citation for this article.  Any
leads are welcome.

Mona Chapin
Cincinnati Art Museum