From: Facets Multi-Media <[log in to unmask]>
To: Brenda <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: Videos on Virtual reality

Virtual Reality
A compendium presenting an overview of the exciting field of virtual
reality.  This tape features demonstrations from research laboratories that
are at the forefront of this exciting new technology. Discover what the
future has in store. 60 mins.    Item# VHS:S13902  Price  $29.95

Synthetic Pleasures
This trippy, critically acclaimed documentary takes you on an
around-the-world exploration of such cutting-edge technologies as virtual
reality, cyber sex, nootropics and plastic beauty. Features commentaries
from late cyberguru Timothy Leary and Jaron Lanier, the "father" of virtual
reality. "Fascinating, disturbing and
quasi-hallucinogenic, a vitally important film, no matter who you are" (John
Anderson, Newsday).  Item# VHS:S31547     Price$19.98