----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello ARLIS colleagues! I am emerging from the depths of babyland (Kari Julia born July 7th) to ask for some suggestions. I am on maternity leave til April 15, but am active on an art board that wants to apply for a grant to get their slide collection online. They have Filemaker Pro and will first create a database of the collection. Would those of you who have used this be willing to share advice and strategies? I have also been asked to do their website and would like to incorporate the "future" slide database. Any suggestions on possible software I should use? Thanks in so much in advance, Liv please reply to [log in to unmask] p.s. sorry I won't be a part of the group photo in Pittsburgh!