Hello ARLIS colleagues!

I am emerging from the depths of babyland (Kari Julia born July 7th)
to ask for some suggestions. I am on maternity leave til April 15,
but am active on an art board that wants to apply for a grant to
get their slide collection online. They have Filemaker Pro and will
first create a database of the collection.  Would those of you who
have used this be willing to share advice and strategies? I
have also been asked to do their website and would like to
incorporate the "future" slide database.  Any suggestions on possible
software I should use?

Thanks in so much in advance, Liv
please reply to [log in to unmask]

p.s. sorry I won't be a part of the group photo in Pittsburgh!