I have been trying to borrow or buy a copy of the film, "A Conversation
with Henry Moore - the elephant skull etchings" from 1980.  I found a copy
at Library of Congress (they won't lend) and the name of the distributor
(I have emailed them and called them, to no avail).  In addition, I have
looked at countless video websites to see if anyone has it for sale.

In other words:  HELP!  Does anyone have a copy of this video or film to
lend?  Or, best of all, has anyone purchased it in the last few years and
can give me a lead who to buy it from?

Thanks for any help you can give.

--Peggy Keeran
Penrose Library