The ARLIS Mountain West Chapter has just set up a travel award.  It is
posted on the chapter web site: www.lib.byu.edu/~visart/arlismw/.  We did
not have any applicants for the 1999 annual chapter conference in Tucson
this month.  The chapter just approved raising the award amount to $350.00.

      Genni Houlihan
      Librarian
      Phoenix Art Museum
      1625 N. Central Avenue