Here's one for you.  I'm forwarding this message for a fellow
Pre-Raphaelite art lover.  I've looked in the "International Directory of
Arts," "American Art Directory," GaleNet's "Associations Unlimited," plus
Web searches using Profusion and Dogpile with no success.  Does anyone else
out there have any suggestions or knowledge?  I suspect the Trust is part
of a larger organization.
Please send the responses directly to Julia Kerr ([log in to unmask]) and
copy me too ([log in to unmask]), for my own information.  Thanks.
(By the way, if you love Pre-Raphaelite art, you should check out Julia's
site.  It's pretty neat -- and you can send free Pre-Raphaelite e-cards! --
http://www.webmagick.co.uk/prcoll/index.html -- follow the links at the top
frame to navigate.)

Roberto

Roberto C. Ferrari