Hello.

I heard from several people who are also interested in seeing a tutorial or
user guide of some kind for the Grove's Dictionary of Art online.  Most
people seem to be in my shoes, in need of ready-made printed guides.  Only
one person wrote who had already prepared one, which was a one-page,
"quick-start" guide, intended to be laminated and placed near the
terminals.  It was very basic, and useful.

The Director of Marketing for Grove's Dictionaries online also wrote to me,
asking for suggestions on what help or tutorials they might consider
producing.  One idea she offered is to make the Help files into
downloadable PDF files which users can print easily.  I think this would be
very useful.  I assume this will be publicized if they do it.

If you would like to offer suggestions to Grove's, her name is Eileen
Sutter at [log in to unmask]

Coco Halverson
California Institute of the Arts