Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello, I would like to know if anyone out there has developed a written tutorial, user guide, or handout for Grove's Dictionary of Art Online. I'm thinking of writing one, but thought I'd ask first so I don't have to re-invent the wheel. I've been printing out the online help for people, but something that looks nicer seems to be in order. Please reply to me off-list if you can help...I will reciprocate if I come up with something too. I am also waiting to hear back from the Grove's people to see if they have anything like this already prepared for users (some of our other database vendors have these, for example, Lexis-Nexis Academic Universe and Britannica Online). I did search the ARLIS-L archives before deciding to post this question, and found nothing. Thank you. Coco Halverson Reference Coordinator and Instruction Librarian California Institute of the Arts [log in to unmask]