Hello,

I would like to know if anyone out there has developed a written tutorial,
user guide, or handout for Grove's Dictionary of Art Online.  I'm thinking
of writing one, but thought I'd ask first so I don't have to re-invent the
wheel.  I've been printing out the online help for people, but something
that looks nicer seems to be in order.

Please reply to me off-list if you can help...I will reciprocate if I come
up with something too.  I am also waiting to hear back from the Grove's
people to see if they have anything like this already prepared for users
(some of our other database vendors have these, for example, Lexis-Nexis
Academic Universe and Britannica Online).

I did search the ARLIS-L archives before deciding to post this question,
and found nothing.

Thank you.

Coco Halverson
Reference Coordinator and Instruction Librarian
California Institute of the Arts