Dear Collegues,

This is an invitation to all members to join the Women and Art Round Table.
Our focus is perhaps more Art Historical than other ARLIS groups, but we
feel strongly about the promotion and documentation of women's contribution
to the arts.  Our group has sponcered sessions in 3 of the last 4 ARLIS/NA
Conferences!  We hope that you will join us at our business meeting on
Sunday March 19th at 8:00 AM.  We will be planning for future conferences
and to allign ourselves with the Strategic Plan.  We will also be electing a
new Vice-coordinator/Coordinator elect for the 2000/2001 year who will
become Coordinator for 2001/2002.  If you wish to nominate someone for this
possition (including yourself!!), please contact me.

Also, please join us for our  Session  Sunday March 19th 2-4 PM for Women
Leaders in the Art Pottery Industry: Ohio and Beyond.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

Susan Nurse
WaART Roundtable Moderator
Memorial Art Gallery