----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello everyone, Just a heads up that I will be out of the country from Nov 29 to Dec 13 (I am doing a library consult in Vietnam! and yes, I am excited!) and my husband Joe has graciously consented to forward the arlis-l mail. Just be advised - he has been instructed to send anything except general spam mail that obviously shouldn't be posted. He will not be screening for potential embarrassment so watch that "send" key! If you have problems with your account that you need straightened out please send them to me before Thanksgiving if possible. Just as a reminder the archive site for the list is: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html You can control lots about your account from that site. If you need help with your account in my absence Joe's email address is: [log in to unmask] I will be back in action (but jetlagged I suspect) on December 14th. Have a good Thanksgiving! Mary Mary Molinaro Team Leader, William T. Young Library University of Kentucky Libraries 606.257.0500 ext. 2090 [log in to unmask]