----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Sorry for the cross-posting. Our campus library has invested in Cumulus to deal with the historic photo collection, maps, and other digital images. I'm being encouraged to use it for our very slowly growing digital collection. The VR Collection (housed in the Dept. of Art) has a server (not used yet), but one of the head techies is suggesting that I should store our images on the Cumulus server so that 1) the whole campus has easier access to them and 2) I won't have to deal with the server. To say that I'm not particularly proficient at the technology parts of computers is a vast understatement. Has anyone had experience with Cumulus? I couldn't get their website to work yesterday, so I'm looking for someone who knows the needs of a visual resources collection and can answer a few questions. Help!!! Giovanna R. Jackson Visual Resources Curator Ira Latour Visual Resources Collection Ayres 205 Department of Art & Art History CSU, Chico Chico, CA 95929-0820 530 898-6878 530 898-4171 fax email: [log in to unmask]