Sorry for the cross-posting.

Our campus library has invested in Cumulus to deal with the historic photo
collection, maps, and other digital images.  I'm being encouraged to use it
for our very slowly growing digital collection.  The VR Collection (housed
in the Dept. of Art) has a server (not used yet), but one of the head
techies is suggesting that I should store our images on the Cumulus server
so that 1) the whole campus has easier access to them and 2) I won't have to
deal with the server.  To say that I'm not particularly proficient at the
technology parts of computers is a vast understatement.

Has anyone had experience with Cumulus?  I couldn't get their website to
work yesterday, so I'm looking for someone who knows the needs of a visual
resources collection and can answer a few questions.  Help!!!

Giovanna R. Jackson
Visual Resources Curator
Ira Latour Visual Resources Collection
Ayres 205