------------------
Posted to ARLIS/NA and CVRC listervs. Please excuse duplication.

I am pleased to announce our most recent Internet publication, Canadian
Sculpture: Coming of Age at http://collections.ic.gc.ca/sculpture.

Design and development of the site was carried out by Concordia Students
working for the Slide Library Research Collections under contract to
Canada's Digital Collections, Industry Canada, formerly SchoolNet Digital
Collections, Industry Canada. It is the first one we have linked to a
database (of around 1000 slides by 15 Canadian artists).

I would be happy to have feedback on it.

You may have bookmarked our previous projects when I announced them.
The URLs have changed and it has been brought to my attention that the
redirect is ineffective so here are the new URLs.

Anne Savage, Artist and Art Educator http://collections.ic.gc.ca/savage.

The Art Guido Nincheri/l'Art de Guido Nincheri
http://collections.ic.gc.ca/nincheri.

Linda Bien
Slide Librarian in Charge of Research Collections
Concordia. University, Montr=E9al, Canada
Linbien=40vax2.concordia.ca
Linda Bien, Slide Librarian in Charge of Research Collections
 Concordia University Faculty of Fine Arts, Montreal, Canada
Linbien=40vax2.concordia.ca                        514 848-4690