I have a collection of letterheads from breweries.  I would be glad to send
them (color copies) to your brewer if he will return them.  I have a
wonderful Jacob Ruppert Beer and Ale letterhead that is a 17th century tavern
scene--four white wigged gentlemen sitting around a table drinking from
tankards.

He might want to contact the American Breweriana Association
Editor, Stan Galloway
P.O. Box 11157
Pueblo, CO  81001-0157
719 544-9267
719 544-4289 (fax)

They publish the American Breweriana Journal.  The Journal is planning to
publish an article about beer at the Philadelphia Centennial exhibition.

Carol Digel