Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- A local brewer came into the library last weekend in search of images to show to the designer he'd hired to design new labels for his beers. The designer had come up with a Breughel-style image of cheerful healthy EUROPEAN countryfolk enjoying tankards of beer (or ale). The brewer wanted images of cheerful healthy AMERICAN historical beer drinkers, ideally New England, and ideally 17th or 18th century, to show the designer. The idea is not to appropriate an image but to draw inspiration from it. Depictions of the depravities of drink are, of course, not at all what he wants. I couldn't think of anything suitable and thought I would invoke the wisdom of the list.