Roberto:

I am also putting together a course on art librarianship (that will
include visual resources curatorship) and am looking for good texts that
are still in print.  Ray Anne

PS -- Are you willing to share your syllabus?  RAL

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh
                             Pittsburgh, PA  15260
                              Voice:  412-648-2410
                                Fax:  412-648-7568
                          E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                A book should be a ball of light in one's hands.
                                   Ezra Pound