This is the Final Call to any public, university and college, museum and
gallery libraries who may want an update to June Wayne artist archives
available for no cost:

As archivist for the American artist, June Wayne, I am inquiring whether
your art library would be interested in acquiring a collection of reference
materials about her for your standing files.  Check the appropriate option
and e-mail back before 29 October 1999.  There is no charge to you.

If you would like updated material since 1994, please let us know that.  If
you would like a collection of reference materials and have none, then
please indicate that as well.  At the most, the donation would take two to
three inches of vertical shelf or file space.  Contents include original as
well as reprinted matter.  But please check your files first!

1.  We already have a standing file on Wayne that ends in __________ and
would like to receive more recent material.

2.  We do not have archival material on this artist and would like to take
advantage of your offer._____________

We receive so many biographical inquiries that it would be convenient to be
able to refer people to a library in their vicinity.

Please reply to me, Judith A. Hoffberg, at [log in to unmask] and not
to the whole list. Be sure to send your mailing address. Thanks.

Judith A. Hoffberg, archivist to June Wayne