Apologies if you receive this more than once.

The records for our new List 93 have been added to our web site at:

     <http://www.hanshan.com/>

The paper version of list 93 has been mailed out recently. If you have not
received a paper copy and would like to be added to the mailing list,
please let us know.

Keyword searching on the site has been much improved. Please read the
search tips.

We have also made Chinese characters available on the web for many records.

More developments to come.

Best regards,
John Cayley

Han-Shan Tang Books (UK) -- East Asian, Central Asian, and Related Art
  Unit 3 Ashburton Centre, 276 Cortis Road, London SW15 3AY, UK
  VAT Reg. GB 626 7249 23
Tel: (+44 181) 788 4464   Fax: (+44 181) 780 1565
Email: [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web URL: http://www.hanshan.com/