(apologies for cross-posting)

Mark your calendars for the annual fall meeting of ARLIS/NA NW Chapter in
Seattle on Friday & Saturday,  Nov. 12 - 13th.  Our business meeting will
take place at the University of Washington on Friday, followed by a tour of
the Library and the Henry Art Gallery.  On Saturday morning, we will have a
guided tour of the show " 100 years of Photography," at the Seattle Art
Museum.

Those of you who missed the Seattle tour at the annual conference last
March won't want to miss this meeting.   We have allowed for travel time
Friday morning and Saturday afternoon.

A draft agenda follows.  We will re-post the agenda with more details in
the next week or so.
If you would like to attend the meeting, please email Carole Goldsmith
([log in to unmask]) or Cathy Donaldson ([log in to unmask]).

AGENDA - NW CHAPTER ANNUAL MEETING

Friday Nov. 12

Meeting at the University of Washington Suzzallo Library

1:00 - 1:30 p.m. Arrival and Registration
1:30 - 3:00 p.m. Business Meeting
3:00 - 5:00 p.m. Tours - Library &/or Henry Art Gallery
5:00 - 6:00 p.m.(?) Free time
6:00(?)               Dinner @ recommended restaurant

Saturday Nov. 13

10:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m.
Visit to Seattle Art Museum, including guided tour of the exhibition "100
Years of Photography."  Tour guide will be Tom Harris, a Guggenheim
award-winning photographer and faculty member from the Seattle Art Institute.

12:00 p.m. - Lunch (free time)

Look forward to seeing you in Seattle.