Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

I thought I should send an additional reassurance email to all of you
concerning our new management firm.  As Cindy Percival indicated in her
message, ADI has inherited some of our past firm's historical problems and
she is working very hard to resolve them as quickly as possible.  Their
number one priority is to get our membership database in order.

We are still in a transitional stage (ADI has only been working with us for
four months).  I am working very closely with ADI on a daily basis and have
full trust in their capable staff and their ability to run our
Society.  There is no doubt Howard Adler, Executive Director and Cindy
Percival, Associate Director, will respond quickly to your communications
about past problems.

Members are my number one priority, so it is critical for us to hear from
you.  If you have renewed your membership and are not receiving Update, Art
Documentation, and the Handbook please communicate this to
[log in to unmask] as soon as possible.

Membership renewal notices will be going out soon...once we go through this
cycle all of the past problems should be resolved.  Let me take this
opportunity to encourage all of you who did not renew last year to re-join
for the Year 2000.  If you enjoy ARLIS-L but are not a member, please check
us out at http://www.arlisna.org/membership.html !!

Kathryn Wayne
ARLIS/NA President