Trudy--
  This may not be the site, but it is worth looking into for Chicano art:
  //cemaweb.library.ucsb.edu

Linda McRae                          (813) 974-9234 VOICE
College of Fine Arts/FAH 110         (813) 974-2091 FAX
University of South Florida          [log in to unmask]
Tampa, FL 33620-7350
http://www.arts.usf.edu/art/fac/mcrae.html