We are interested in acquiring audios of two texts, for a print-disabled
student. I have already searched the W. Ross Macdonald School (WRMS) =
database in
Canada and the Recording for the Blind =26 Dyslexic (RFB=26D) database in =
the U.S.
and cannot find the titles listed.

Before we commission someone to read and record these titles, I'd be =
interested
to know if any other art =26 design school OR university is recording their =
own
curricular materials, AND (in particular) if these titles might be available=
 for
purchase??

-  Design: An illustrated historical overview. Thomas Hauffe. Hauppauga, NY:
Barron's, 1996.

- Believing is Seeing: Creating the Culture of Art. Mary Anne Staniszewski. =
New
York: Penguin, 1995.

Please reply to me personally -- I'll summarize responses for the list.

Jill Patrick
Director of Library Services
Dorothy H. Hoover Library
Ontario College of Art =26 Design