------------------
Colleagues,

I have a patron who is trying to locate the collection (if one exists) of =
the
Austrian art collector Rudolph Baron von Simolin who was active during the =
WWII
era.
The patron owns a rare book belonging to Baron von Simolin's collection and =
is
interested in reuniting it with the rest of the collection if it is still
intact. We are also trying to locate any biographical information on Baron =
von
Simolin as well.  We know he was Austrian and may have been an associate of
German Nazis during WWII. Any suggestions on where to look?

Many thanks,

Tara Carlisle
Art Librarian
UNT Libraries