------------------
Rayanne, here's the cite:

Schapiro, Lillian Milgram.   Meyer Schapiro : the bibliography / compiled by
Lillian Milgram Schapiro.  New York : G. Braziller, 1995.

ISBN: 0807613878     =2417.50

Gail Gilbert
Margaret M. Bridwell Art Library
Schneider Hall
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY   40292
502-852-6741
gail.gilbert=40louisville.edu

=3E=3E=3E Rayanne Lockard =3Cfrickart+=40pitt.edu=3E 09/09/99 04:19PM =
=3E=3E=3E

I need to locate a copy of a bibliography on Meyer Shapiro.  A faculty
member tells me such a thing exists.  Has anyone onARLIS-L heard of it,
have a copy in their collection, etc.?  Can you please send me the full
citation to it?  Thanks=21  Ray Anne

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh
                             Pittsburgh, PA  15260
                              Voice:  412-648-2410
                                Fax:  412-648-7568
                          E-mail:  Frickart+=40pitt.edu

                A book should be a ball of light in one's hands.
                                   Ezra Pound