Thanks to all the ARLIS friends who have written or called Natalia Lonchyna,
Pat Thompson and Lee Sorensen regarding flooding in North Carolina.  I'm
happy to report that those of us located in the Research Triangle area
(Durham, Chapel Hill and Raleigh) are situated high enough that flooding has
not been an issue for either our libraries or ourselves-aside from some
minor roof leaks.  The situation is not so for the eastern part of North
Carolina, where at least one public library has been destroyed.

All of us were touched by the messages of concern from our ARLIS family.
For all three of us, thanks.

Lee R. Sorensen
Librarian for Art
Box 90727
Lilly Art Library, Duke University
Durham, NC  27708-0727

Phone:  919/660-5994    Fax: 919/660-5999
www.lib.duke.edu/lilly/artlibry.htm