----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Rayanne, Thanks for posting that. I think that we as librarians who support freedom of expression as well as the arts need to be made aware of what is going on regarding The Brooklyn Museum. I really hope that this exhibition will go on, and that the mayor will not cut the funding to this institution. He certainly is not the cultural minister of New York City, and has no right to act in this role. Best wishes to the museum. Sandra Rothenberg ARLIS/NE