----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Colleagues, Does anybody know if Caspar David Friedrich's inventory of his works--supposedly documented in a diary of sorts--was published anywhere, or a facsimile made? And if so, does anybody own it? I am working with a patron who quite possibly has an uncataloged Friedrich--at least according to a nineteenth-century European art authority at a well-known auction house. Based on Friedrich's meticulous records, it appears that a significant number of his works were never identified and located. Consequently my patron is keen on finding said inventory and looking for a match. Thanks.