Rayanne,
        We do not own the item in question but here is what I have found in
OCLC:

Schapiro, Lillian Milgram. Meyer Schapiro: The Bibliography. New York: G.
Braziller, 1995. [ISBN: 0807613878]

The phone number for George Braziller is 800-233-4830.

Robert Beebe
Collection Development Coordinator
San Antonio Public Library
600 Soledad Street