I am curious why one would consider a policy statement a 'diatribe.' As an
adult, I will come to my own conclusion about the content. I take this to
be an exhibition statement or section there of. I can make a decision
based on the information provided. And if requested, I would be sent or
faxed a copy on museum letterhead. That should suffice for
authentification. And who's signature(s)? All of the artists exhibiting?

Jill Galbraith

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Polly Trump
wrote:

> Am I the only one to notice that this diatribe is unsigned?  (A return email
> address does not indicate who actually sent a message.)
>
> Polly
> Polly Trump, MLS
> Librarian II, Reference and Reader's Advisory
> San Antonio Public Library
> 600 Soledad Street
> San Antonio, TX 78205-1200
> 210/207-2579   210/207-2552 (fax)
>
> visit us on the Web at http://www.sat.lib.tx.us

        Jill Galbraith                          PH: (412) 687-5814
        Email: [log in to unmask]               P O BOX 19063
        University of Pittsburgh, LIS           Pittsburgh, PA 15213