Yes, we have a subscription to the CD-ROM product in the Frick Fine Arts
Library at the University of Pittsburgh.  We have jsut discovered that
with our system's switch to Windows-NT Dyabola does not work!!  So, if
anyone out there has advice about that aspect of Dyabola, let me know.

Let's keep this dialogue going on ARLIS-L.  We had one in the past and I
think several of us need to keep "talking" about it.  The up-coming
ARLIS/NA annual conference in Pittsburgh, PA from MArch 16-22, 2000
will feature a workshop on resources (including databases) in ancient art
and archaeology.  Discussion of Dyabola will be included.  The workshop
will be extremely useful for those of us who serve patrons in the fields
of ancient art and archeology.

Ray Anne Lockard

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh
                             Pittsburgh, PA  15260
                              Voice:  412-648-2410
                                Fax:  412-648-7568
                          E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                A book should be a ball of light in one's hands.
                                   Ezra Pound