----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear ARLIS/NA Members: The Strategic Planning process is well underway and the Committee would like to thank all members for their contributions. At the mid-year Board meeting (October 1-3) a significant amount of time will be devoted to a review of the membership survey, as well as comments received about the strategic plan sent directly to committee members. If you have not yet sent in your comments - We Want To Hear From You! The planning process is ongoing and continued input from the membership is what will make our three year action plan a success. If you would like to voice your concerns, opinions, ideas and thoughts about ARLIS/NA - please contact me directly. The more direct input we have the better the end result! Thank you Jane Carlin, Co-Chair, Strategic Planning Committee ([log in to unmask])