The Village People was appearing in Washington, DC two months ago in
one of the Gay Clubs here, the Velvet.  I was not in town when they
appeared; however, maybe that club will have photos, etc of them.

>>> Diep Lee <[log in to unmask]> 09/14 4:55 PM >>>
----------------------------Original
message----------------------------
Looking for the Village People...the music group.  I'm searching for
archival footage on the Village People for TV show.  Live
performances,
special appearances, interviews or just anything about them.
 I'm also looking for footage of gay parades, demonstrations and
events
in the 70s.  Such places as Fire Island, San Francisco, New York,
West
Hollywood and Key West, Florida.
 In addition, footage of gay discos, nightclubs and establishments in
the
70s to early 80s.

If anyone knows of such material, please don't hesitate to email me
directly
at [log in to unmask]