Colleagues:

Roberto's recent question to the list leads me to ask one I have
been meaning to ask for a couple of months.  What are the most commonly
used collection development resources used by art librarians working in
contemporary art collections?  RAL

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh
                             Pittsburgh, PA  15260
                              Voice:  412-648-2410
                                Fax:  412-648-7568
                          E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                A book should be a ball of light in one's hands.
                                   Ezra Pound