web-based interface Eureka is available by subscription from RLG.It
contains data from 1977-yesterday. For information on how to order the
Avery Index please contact the RLIN Information Center at 1-800-537-RLIN
or via their web site at www.rlg.org

The Avery Index is also available in a CD-ROM format from G.K. Hall. It
is updated annually. The most current one which is cumulative from
1977-1998 is Avery Index on Disc, 1999.  ISBN 0-7838-0399-0. Cost: $995
domestic.  Call 1-800-223-1244 to order.

We are pleased to report that Getty Trust Publications will be
producing and distributing the Avery Index CD-ROM beginning with
the millennium disk in 2000- it will contain an additional 150,000+
records which are being retrospectively converted right now.

These records will also be loaded into the RLIN database in Jan. 2000.
You will hear more about this project as it progresses.

Thank you for your interest,
Ted Goodman
General Editor
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals