I am the chair of the Travel Awards Committee for the millennium
conference in Pittsburgh in 2000.  We have four awards available to
ARLIS/NA members and three awards available for international librarians.

These awards are made possible by the generous donations of several
companies including the Research Libraries Group (RLG), Howard & Beverly
Joy Karno Books, Puvill Libros, Andrew Cahan Bookseller, G.K. Hall & Co.
and David Mirvish Books.

Please look at the Travel Awards homepage on the ARLIS Website for
eligibility requirements and purpose of each award as well as an online
application form:     www.arlisna.org/awards/travel00.htm

We encourage everyone to consider applying for an award. The deadline for
applications is Nov.1, 1999 and winners will be notified by Dec.1.

Ted Goodman, Chair
ARLIS/NA Travel Awards Committee 2000