So, Kathryn, will we have Joan walk down the aisle at Carnegie Hall
(Pgh), across the stage and down the other aisle to allow all of us to see
her Emmy dress?  Just kidding!  I don't want to miss it though.  I admit
that I didn't see Joan on TV.  RAL

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh
                             Pittsburgh, PA  15260
                              Voice:  412-648-2410
                                Fax:  412-648-7568
                          E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                A book should be a ball of light in one's hands.
                                   Ezra Pound